Our Code of Business Conduct
• Every decision he takes is just and fair.
• Every work he carries out adds beauty to his surrounding. He does not discriminate anybody in business on grounds of religion, language, skin colour and race.
• He is a good listener on every topic without any distinction.
• He has all the knowledge, skills and facilities that his work requires.
• He demonstrates all his abilities and skills in all his works.
• He has a good communication skill.
• He keeps a good record. He keeps record of everything he does.
• He is good at observation and analysis and sensitive to what happens in his surroundings.
• His attitude and behaviours represent his workplace in the most appropriate manner.
• He proves the difference of his organization in his works and relations.
• His speech, behaviour and his approach to events evoke others’ confidence and trust.
• He keeps his promises. He does not make any promise for anything he is doomed to fail.
• The works he does in his field set a good example to others.
• His dressing and personal care represent the organization.
• He is honest and rightous. His behaviour deserves appreciation.
• He has inner peace and spreads positive energy around.
• He is patient and a source of hope for others.
• He is mild-mannered and is on good terms with others
• He does not dissappoint whoever trusts him. Whoever gives him an assignment feels sure of his dedication and accomplishment.
• He is reliable in his works.
• He responds to favours with better favours.
• He forgives the faults and offences of others
• He is trustworthy.
• He makes other happy with his favours.
• He is always helpful and generous.
• He is modest and does not try to show off.
• He embraces and takes all the works assigned to him seriously regardless of his title and authority.
• He follows up every step and stage of his works meticulously in complete details until he completes.
• He shows great care to completes all his works on time and without any fault.
• He keeps to the work schedule.
• He is ready to be held accountable for his works.
• He gives priority to significant works.
• Hes does not waste his time on trivial and unnecessary things.
• He is highly motivated and motivates others too.
• He is always ready to act and take part.
• He tends to get involved in teamwork. He can work with everybody.
• He takes into account benefits of all stakeholders.
• He acts according to strategic plan of the organization.
• He makes efforts to perform all his works in the best way.
• He respects the national and moral values.
• He loves his work and is eager and willing to do his works.
• He makes maximum effort to not to make any mistake or faust.
IDEA OF KEEPING OTHERS ALIVE
• He holds the idea of living to keep others alive.
• He is understanding of and tolerant towards others.
• He acts mercifully in his relations with others.
• He shares with his colleagues whatever he knows and he always tends to teach how to do.
• All the time he tries to be the giver rather than receiver.
• He is solution-oriented.
• He does not give in when he faces a problem or difficulty. He is determined and strong-willed.
• He does not rely upon others, he takes care of his own works and does whatever they need to get finished.
• He does serious researches and reaches to conclusions in his field.
• He pays attention to keeping his works under control and does not make up excuses.
• He turns the impending crises into opportunities for his organization.
• He is consistent and his works are predicated on sustainability.
• He solves the problems as quickly as possible.
DOING JUSTICE TO ONE’S TITLE
• He feels responsible for leadership.
• He has a say in all his works.
• He strived to be the forerunner.
• He does justice to his title and powers.
• He takes responsibility for the unexpected situations and performs whatever needs to fulfil his responsibilities.
• He knows what steps to take and performs whatever he is asked to do.
• Despite all the challenges and under all circumstances, he works hard without any sign of yielding or desperation.
• He employs all his powers effectively taking into consideration all the possibilities ahead.
• He utilises his sources effectively and efficiently.
• He takes care of his works without the intent of showing off.
IN AN EFFORT TO REFRESH HIMSELF
• He continuously develops himself to be qualified enough in his field of work.
• He is productive, innovate and reformist.
• He continually develops and improves his works.
• He makes personal influence on the assignments assigned to him. He is good at introducing and promoting his works.
• He enlivens and refreshes all the units he is responsible for. He does not allow for laziness and lethargy.
SENSE OF BELONGING
• He does not expose internal problems of the organization and does not divulge or share the secrets of the company with others.
• He does not allow anything that will likely to harm the organization. He takes measures and precautions.
• He feels himself as the owner of the organization.